Where Can I Get it? | How Can I Make It? What is gelatin art? Gelatin art (a.k.a. jelly art, jello art, 3D gelatin cakes, or 3D gelatin dessert) is edible art composed of three-dimensional artistic designs suspended inside sweetened gelatin. The gelatin (a.k.a....
Recipe below: how to make Indian pani puri filling, golgappa gol gappe ka pani shots. Where Can I Get it? | How Can I Make It? What are pani puri shots? Pani puri shots (a.k.a. golgappa shots or gol gappe shots) are a versatile snack invented in India made...
So you already know where to dine if you want to do good. But what if you're more inclined to eat at home? Well, we've got you covered there too. If you prefer to stay in and enjoy a home-cooked (or home-heated-up-in-the-microwave) meal, you can still...
What's better than eating good food? Eating good food that helps do good. "Wait, what do you mean?" you ask. Well, all you have to do is go out to eat. Think about it. You go about your normal day, go out to eat and not only do you get to immerse yourself in the...
new food creations & food crazes
Find out what Japanese pancakes are and what makes them so different from other pancakes. Also, find where to get them nearby and how to make them at home. Where Can I Get it? | How Can I Make It? What are Japanese pancakes? Japanese pancakes...
Learn about the main types of croissant hybrids, their backgrounds and where you can get them near you. What are croissant hybrids? Tacro?? Croissushi??? Croissant hybrids (not to mention food hybrids in general) have been all the rage ever since 2013,...
Food Around the World
unique foods & dishes of regional cuisines across the globe
Learn what tapsilog is. Also find out how to make and where to find, buy, and order the best silogs like beef tapsilog, longsilog, tosilog, bangsilog and spamsilog. Discover menu, recipe and meals at bistro express restaurants near you. Where Can I Get it? | How...
Discover okonomiyaki savory Japanese pancakes. Find restaurants near you that serve them. Learn how to make them with the best easy recipe using simple ingredients like okonomiyaki sauce and flour mix. Where Can I Get it? | How Can I Make It? What is okonomiyaki? ...
vegan, vegetarian & pescetarian foods…plus healthy eating tips
Discover air fried foods. Also learn about the best priced and highest reviewed air fryer to buy including the new, top rated, pro digital, electric power, healthy (no oil) hot & dry air fryers for sale online by Aigerek.What are they? | Where Can I Get...
Learn about oshizushi and how it's different from your average sushi. Also find out where you can get it near you. Where Can I Get it? | How Can I Make It? What is oshizushi? Oshizushi (a.k.a. oshi sushi—meaning "pressed sushi" or hakozushi / hako sushi—meaning...
Where Can I Get it? | How Can I Make It? What is a jibarito? A jibarito (pronounced: hee-ba-REE-toh) is a savory Puerto Rican sandwich that originated in Chicago. Instead of bread, it's held together with fried flattened plantains...and yes, that makes it...
Where Can I Get it? | How Can I Make It? What are arepas? An arepa is a savory food that originated from Venezuela, Colombia and Panama. It is consists of a cooked corn flour patty (either maize meal or flour) usually topped or stuffed like a sandwich...
Glutto Digest is a nationwide food blog based in the US. We feature unique & relatively esoteric foods & beverages ranging from the traditional to the trendy. Browse through our posts above to discover the best, most unique, newest, and up and coming foods & drinks (including recipes for delicious meals and yummy dishes).
To break things down, Glutto Digest’s posts focus on these main things:
1. Interesting foods & drinks (based on unique qualities i.e. visual appeal, taste, eating experience and/or health benefits). Examples of popular articles have included:
- rolled ice cream – this is a type of made-to-order ice cream made on frozen flat surfaces and scraped off to create rolls of ice cream
- pani puri shots – these are savory Indian shots that come in an array of eye-catching colors
- CBD oil edibles and gummies – these are edible goods made of the largely legal component of cannabis, CBD, which is linked with healing properties
- flaming saganaki – this is a Greek cheese appetizer that is lit on fire
- coxinhas – these are Brazilian appetizers similar to chicken nuggets
- air fried foods – these are a healthier alternative to deep-fried foods and can easily be made at home
- exotic fruits – these are fruits that are commonly found in tropical regions around the world
- liquid nitrogen puffs & dragon’s breath – these are snacks infused with liquid nitrogen that make you breathe like a dragon
2. How you can try these foods & drinks yourself (i.e. where to buy them near you & how to make them—at the bottom of each food article). Click on any of the articles above to find the closest places that serve these foods and recipes on the easiest way to make them (when applicable).
3. Tips for eating healthy (cause there is a right & wrong way to eat anything). When you feature all kinds of trending foods, some of them are bound to not be the most healthy. 😛 We feel a responsibility educate people to eat responsibly as well. Here are some examples of articles that provide tips on how to eat healthy and responsibly:
- eat what you want while staying healthy
- a cheat sheet to make healthy food choices easily
- eat out wisely: easy modifications to make your orders healthier
Other things you can do on Glutto Digest include:
1. Shopping for food-related gifts that you or your favorite food lover might like on our Gift Shop page. We have pretty much anything you could ever want to need, from stuff you can use for your kitchen to containers to keep your food & drinks fresh on the go.
2. Subscribing to our latest food posts on our Subscription page. Subscribing to Glutto Digest is like having a really awesome foodie friend to keep you in-the-know about all the best food trends and cultural foods that you probably wouldn’t know of otherwise.
3. Letting us know if you want us to feature a specific food, location or recipe on our Contact page. Although we have a pretty good pulse on all kinds of foods & drinks to feature, we’re always open to hearing other suggestions. Don’t hesitate to reach out….We don’t bite (unless you’re hiding food from us). 😉
Still want to know more? Find out more about us on our About page.
Hungry for More?
Get delicious food updates delivered
straight to your inbox!
P.S. Subscribe and Receive: “11 Quick Tips for Eating Anything AND Staying Healthy”