What Are They? | Where Can I Find Them? What are food cart restaurants? Food cart restaurants are eating establishments that use small push carts to serve their ready-to-eat foods directly to their guests. These serving carts or trolleys come out the...
Find where to buy the best German baumkuchen commonly seen in Japan. Price shop and order these layered cakes for sale online or near you. Also, learn how to make this layered cake by following an easy recipe provided. Where Can I Get it? |...
Learn what tapsilog is. Also find out how to make and where to find, buy, and order the best silogs like beef tapsilog, longsilog, tosilog, bangsilog and spamsilog. Discover menu, recipe and meals at bistro express restaurants near you. Where Can I Get it? | How...
Discover okonomiyaki savory Japanese pancakes. Find restaurants near you that serve them. Learn how to make them with the best easy recipe using simple ingredients like okonomiyaki sauce and flour mix. Where Can I Get it? | How Can I Make It? What is okonomiyaki? ...
new food creations & food crazes
A list of the world's top exotic superfoods including the best amazing raw foods and organic green powder such as spirulina with vitamins and nutritional information. Where Can I Get it? What are superfoods? What are the world's most healthy superfoods?...
Discover what dirty bread is, where you can get it nearby and how to make it easily at home. Where Can I Get it? | How Can I Make It? What is dirty bread? Dirty bread is a chocolate cream-filled croissant, coated in chocolate ganache and generously...
Food Around the World
unique foods & dishes of regional cuisines across the globe
Discover where to find the best authentic Filipino pancit including pancit canton, sotanghon guisado, palabok and miki bihon. Also, learn how to easily make and cook this rice noodle dish panlasang pinoy (to Filipino tastes) with an easy pancit recipe. Where...
Discover yakiniku Japanese barbecue. Find the top Japanese BBQ beef grill restaurants near you and learn the best yakiniku sauce to make the most flavorful grilled meats. Where Can I Get it? | How Can I Make It? What is Yakiniku? Yakiniku is a category of...
vegan, vegetarian & pescetarian foods…plus healthy eating tips
Learn about malunggay (moringa oleifera) miracle tree health benefits and products including leaves, oil, tea bags and herb superfood powder. Plus, discover info on nutrition, weight loss, other uses and recipes. Where Can I Get it? | How Can I Make It? What...
Know what pandan is and where to buy it. Find out what pandan leaves taste like including notes on flavor and paste extract, plus more about a great kitchen dessert cake recipe. Where Can I Get it? | How Can I Make It? What is pandan? Pandan (a.k.a....
What are they? | Where Can I Get Them? What are shabu-shabu & sukiyaki? Both shabu-shabu and sukiyaki are traditional Japanese dishes served in the nabemono (Japanese hot pot) style. They both contain thin slices of meat and vegetables that are cooked...
What are some interesting fair foods? | Where can I get them? What first comes to mind when you think of your local state or county fair? Is it the bright lights of the Ferris wheel, the sounds of carnies trying to lure you to play a carnival game,...
Glutto Digest is a nationwide food blog based in the US. We feature unique & relatively esoteric foods & beverages ranging from the traditional to the trendy. Browse through our posts above to discover the best, most unique, newest, and up and coming foods & drinks (including recipes for delicious meals and yummy dishes).
To break things down, Glutto Digest’s posts focus on these main things:
1. Interesting foods & drinks (based on unique qualities i.e. visual appeal, taste, eating experience and/or health benefits). Examples of popular articles have included:
- rolled ice cream – this is a type of made-to-order ice cream made on frozen flat surfaces and scraped off to create rolls of ice cream
- pani puri shots – these are savory Indian shots that come in an array of eye-catching colors
- CBD oil edibles and gummies – these are edible goods made of the largely legal component of cannabis, CBD, which is linked with healing properties
- flaming saganaki – this is a Greek cheese appetizer that is lit on fire
- coxinhas – these are Brazilian appetizers similar to chicken nuggets
- air fried foods – these are a healthier alternative to deep-fried foods and can easily be made at home
- exotic fruits – these are fruits that are commonly found in tropical regions around the world
- liquid nitrogen puffs & dragon’s breath – these are snacks infused with liquid nitrogen that make you breathe like a dragon
2. How you can try these foods & drinks yourself (i.e. where to buy them near you & how to make them—at the bottom of each food article). Click on any of the articles above to find the closest places that serve these foods and recipes on the easiest way to make them (when applicable).
3. Tips for eating healthy (cause there is a right & wrong way to eat anything). When you feature all kinds of trending foods, some of them are bound to not be the most healthy. 😛 We feel a responsibility educate people to eat responsibly as well. Here are some examples of articles that provide tips on how to eat healthy and responsibly:
- eat what you want while staying healthy
- a cheat sheet to make healthy food choices easily
- eat out wisely: easy modifications to make your orders healthier
Other things you can do on Glutto Digest include:
1. Shopping for food-related gifts that you or your favorite food lover might like on our Gift Shop page. We have pretty much anything you could ever want to need, from stuff you can use for your kitchen to containers to keep your food & drinks fresh on the go.
2. Subscribing to our latest food posts on our Subscription page. Subscribing to Glutto Digest is like having a really awesome foodie friend to keep you in-the-know about all the best food trends and cultural foods that you probably wouldn’t know of otherwise.
3. Letting us know if you want us to feature a specific food, location or recipe on our Contact page. Although we have a pretty good pulse on all kinds of foods & drinks to feature, we’re always open to hearing other suggestions. Don’t hesitate to reach out….We don’t bite (unless you’re hiding food from us). 😉
Still want to know more? Find out more about us on our About page.
Hungry for More?
Get delicious food updates delivered
straight to your inbox!
P.S. Subscribe and Receive: “11 Quick Tips for Eating Anything AND Staying Healthy”