From the manufacturer
Uuni 3 Portable Wood Pellet Pizza Oven W/Stone and Peel, Stainless Steel
What’s new in Uuni 3?
– Insulated body – for maintaining heat efficiency.
– New Wood Pellet Burner – enabling better temperature control and consistent cooking.
– 3 legs instead of 4 – making Uuni even more stable on any surface.
– New chimney clip – the addition of this mechanism makes it easier than ever to pack up and move, whether heading to the hills or hitting the beach.
What’s in the box:
– Uuni 3 wood-fired oven.
– Wood Pellet Burner.
– Cordierite stone baking board.
– Pizza peel.
– Manual and safety instructions.
– Weight: 13.4 kg / 29.5 lbs. boxed.
– Size: 22x36x64 cm / 8.6 x 14.1 x 25.2″ (HxWxL) with legs extended, excluding door handle. Height of Uuni 3 including chimney: 67cm / 25.2”.
– Stone baking board size: 33.7 x 33.7 cm / 13.2 x 13.2″.
– Max pizza size: 13”.
– Max clearance above stone: 11 cm / 4.3”.
– Power: approx. 6 kWh.
– Fuel: wood pellets.
– Materials: 430 stainless steel, stainless steel rivets, FSC certified wooden handles, cordierite stone baking board.
– Uuni 3 is compatible with the forthcoming Gas Burner.
Kristina Reynolds is the Founder & CEO of Glutto and an alumna of the University of California, San Diego. She writes the articles for Glutto Digest with insights from fellow industry experts. Furthermore, she is the author of The Fittest Food Lovers: How EVERY BODY Can be Incredibly Fit and Still Enjoy Food, a collaborative philanthropic book with proceeds going to feed the hungry.