What are food songs? Food songs are songs that are in some way related to food/drinks or eating. Most either have food in the title or a reference to food/drinks in the lyrics. (Many times, the reference to food is a metaphor for something else.) However, other...read more
Where Can I Get it? | How Can I Make It? What are "reinvented basic foods?" First of all, the term "basic foods" refers to your most common foods and dishes like: pizzas, burgers, tacos, ice cream, etc. (Don't get this confused with the "basic food groups" which...read more
Besides your basic pizza and Chinese food delivery, find out all your best delivery options for all kinds of cuisines (e.g. Mexican, Indian, Italian, Japanese, etc.) and preferences (e.g. ready-to-eat, ready-to-cook, etc.). The Best Food Delivery for Me | List of...read more
What Are They? | Where Can I Find Them? What are food cart restaurants? Food cart restaurants are eating establishments that use small push carts to serve their ready-to-eat foods directly to their guests. These serving carts or trolleys come out the kitchen...read more
This popular drink trend, constantly growing and evolving due to no shortage of business owners' creativity, is led by a deluge of giant baby bottles, floating drink holders and other uncommon drink vessels. What kinds are there? | Where can I get them? What is a...read more
What foods are served? | Where are they located? What is a night market? A night market (a.k.a. night bazaar) is an open air street fair held at nighttime filled with specialty food stalls along with handfuls of other vendors and performers. They are inspired by...read more
Where Can I Get it? | How Can I Make It? What is gelatin art? Gelatin art (a.k.a. jelly art, jello art, 3D gelatin cakes, or 3D gelatin dessert) is edible art composed of three-dimensional artistic designs suspended inside sweetened gelatin. The gelatin (a.k.a....read more
A list of the world's top exotic superfoods including the best amazing raw foods and organic green powder such as spirulina with vitamins and nutritional information. Where Can I Get it? What are superfoods? What are the world's most healthy superfoods? Superfoods...read more
Discover the exotic superfood soursop (a.k.a.graviola or guyabano) and foods & drinks that you can enjoy its health benefits from.Where Can I Get it? | How Can I Make It? What is soursop? Soursop is a fruit that is indigenous to tropical areas around the world...read more
Glutto Digest is a nationwide food blog based in the US. We feature unique & relatively esoteric foods & beverages ranging from the traditional to the trendy. Browse through our posts above to discover the best, most unique, newest, and up and coming foods & drinks (including recipes for delicious meals and yummy dishes).
Nice job finding our not-so-subtle Easter egg. 😉 Like finding the good stuff? Well then, we shall reward your curiosity by divulging more information about what we have to offer… To break things down, Glutto Digest’s posts focus on these main things:
1. Interesting foods & drinks (based on unique qualities i.e. visual appeal, taste, eating experience and/or health benefits). Examples of popular articles have included:
- rolled ice cream – this is a type of made-to-order ice cream made on frozen flat surfaces and scraped off to create rolls of ice cream
- pani puri shots – these are savory Indian shots that come in an array of eye-catching colors
- CBD oil edibles and gummies – these are edible goods made of the largely legal component of cannabis, CBD, which is linked with healing properties
- flaming saganaki – this is a Greek cheese appetizer that is lit on fire
- coxinhas – these are Brazilian appetizers similar to chicken nuggets
- air fried foods – these are a healthier alternative to deep-fried foods and can easily be made at home
- exotic fruits – these are fruits that are commonly found in tropical regions around the world
- liquid nitrogen puffs & dragon’s breath – these are snacks infused with liquid nitrogen that make you breathe like a dragon
2. How you can try these foods & drinks yourself (i.e. where to buy them near you & how to make them—at the bottom of each food article). Click on any of the articles above to find the closest places that serve these foods and recipes on the easiest way to make them (when applicable).
3. Tips for eating healthy (cause there is a right & wrong way to eat anything). When you feature all kinds of trending foods, some of them are bound to not be the most healthy. 😛 We feel a responsibility educate people to eat responsibly as well. Here are some examples of articles that provide tips on how to eat healthy and responsibly:
- eat what you want while staying healthy
- a cheat sheet to make healthy food choices easily
- eat out wisely: easy modifications to make your orders healthier
Other things you can do on Glutto Digest include:
1. Shopping for food-related gifts that you or your favorite food lover might like on our Gift Shop page. We have pretty much anything you could ever want to need, from stuff you can use for your kitchen to containers to keep your food & drinks fresh on the go.
2. Subscribing to our latest food posts on our Subscription page. Subscribing to Glutto Digest is like having a really awesome foodie friend to keep you in-the-know about all the best food trends and cultural foods that you probably wouldn’t know of otherwise.
3. Letting us know if you want us to feature a specific food, location or recipe on our Contact page. Although we have a pretty good pulse on all kinds of foods & drinks to feature, we’re always open to hearing other suggestions. Don’t hesitate to reach out….We don’t bite (unless you’re hiding food from us). 😉
Still want to know more? Find out more about us on our About page.