Discover the exotic superfood soursop (a.k.a.graviola or guyabano) and foods & drinks that you can enjoy its health benefits from.Where Can I Get it? | How Can I Make It? What is soursop? Soursop is a fruit that is indigenous to tropical areas around the...read more
Discover what dirty bread is, where you can get it nearby and how to make it easily at home. Where Can I Get it? | How Can I Make It? What is dirty bread? Dirty bread is a chocolate cream-filled croissant, coated in chocolate ganache and generously covered in...read more
Learn about malunggay (moringa oleifera) miracle tree health benefits and products including leaves, oil, tea bags and herb superfood powder. Plus, discover info on nutrition, weight loss, other uses and recipes. Where Can I Get it? | How Can I Make It? What is...read more
Know what pandan is and where to buy it. Find out what pandan leaves taste like including notes on flavor and paste extract, plus more about a great kitchen dessert cake recipe. Where Can I Get it? | How Can I Make It? What is pandan? Pandan (a.k.a. screwpine) is...read more
Learn what is Filipino ube, where to buy it and how to make it. Discover a delicious ube recipe native to the Philippines featuring sweet purple yam plant ingredients (different from taro) and can be used in anything from donuts to ice cream. Where Can I Get it? |...read more
Discover where to find the best authentic Filipino pancit including pancit canton, sotanghon guisado, palabok and miki bihon. Also, learn how to easily make and cook this rice noodle dish panlasang pinoy (to Filipino tastes) with an easy pancit recipe. Where Can...read more
Find out what cotton candy burritos are made of and where you can get your hands on them. Where Can I Get it? | How Can I Make It? What is a cotton candy burrito? A cotton candy burrito (a.k.a. ice cream burrito or cotton candy ice cream burrito) is a dessert made...read more
Discover yakiniku Japanese barbecue. Find the top Japanese BBQ beef grill restaurants near you and learn the best yakiniku sauce to make the most flavorful grilled meats. Where Can I Get it? | How Can I Make It? What is Yakiniku? Yakiniku is a category of...read more
Find where to buy the best German baumkuchen commonly seen in Japan. Price shop and order these layered cakes for sale online or near you. Also, learn how to make this layered cake by following an easy recipe provided. Where Can I Get it? | How Can I Make It? What...read more
Glutto Digest is a nationwide food blog based in the US. We feature unique & relatively esoteric foods & beverages ranging from the traditional to the trendy. Browse through our posts above to discover the best, most unique, newest, and up and coming foods & drinks (including recipes for delicious meals and yummy dishes).
Nice job finding our not-so-subtle Easter egg. 😉 Like finding the good stuff? Well then, we shall reward your curiosity by divulging more information about what we have to offer… To break things down, Glutto Digest’s posts focus on these main things:
1. Interesting foods & drinks (based on unique qualities i.e. visual appeal, taste, eating experience and/or health benefits). Examples of popular articles have included:
- rolled ice cream – this is a type of made-to-order ice cream made on frozen flat surfaces and scraped off to create rolls of ice cream
- pani puri shots – these are savory Indian shots that come in an array of eye-catching colors
- CBD oil edibles and gummies – these are edible goods made of the largely legal component of cannabis, CBD, which is linked with healing properties
- flaming saganaki – this is a Greek cheese appetizer that is lit on fire
- coxinhas – these are Brazilian appetizers similar to chicken nuggets
- air fried foods – these are a healthier alternative to deep-fried foods and can easily be made at home
- exotic fruits – these are fruits that are commonly found in tropical regions around the world
- liquid nitrogen puffs & dragon’s breath – these are snacks infused with liquid nitrogen that make you breathe like a dragon
2. How you can try these foods & drinks yourself (i.e. where to buy them near you & how to make them—at the bottom of each food article). Click on any of the articles above to find the closest places that serve these foods and recipes on the easiest way to make them (when applicable).
3. Tips for eating healthy (cause there is a right & wrong way to eat anything). When you feature all kinds of trending foods, some of them are bound to not be the most healthy. 😛 We feel a responsibility educate people to eat responsibly as well. Here are some examples of articles that provide tips on how to eat healthy and responsibly:
- eat what you want while staying healthy
- a cheat sheet to make healthy food choices easily
- eat out wisely: easy modifications to make your orders healthier
Other things you can do on Glutto Digest include:
1. Shopping for food-related gifts that you or your favorite food lover might like on our Gift Shop page. We have pretty much anything you could ever want to need, from stuff you can use for your kitchen to containers to keep your food & drinks fresh on the go.
2. Subscribing to our latest food posts on our Subscription page. Subscribing to Glutto Digest is like having a really awesome foodie friend to keep you in-the-know about all the best food trends and cultural foods that you probably wouldn’t know of otherwise.
3. Letting us know if you want us to feature a specific food, location or recipe on our Contact page. Although we have a pretty good pulse on all kinds of foods & drinks to feature, we’re always open to hearing other suggestions. Don’t hesitate to reach out….We don’t bite (unless you’re hiding food from us). 😉
Still want to know more? Find out more about us on our About page.